Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT but what the hay.. too cute for a guy

Guitarzan

sounds like a song...

i grew up with a younger sister and had the unwanted opportunity to see teenbeat and 16 mags all over the house.

my sister was into Donny Osmond!!

(laughing right now because i am imagining OZZY OSMOND..my head aint right)

what i have noticed over the years is that some dudes are TOO CUTE FOR A GUY!!!!

Caevan made me think of one guy in paticular when i was reading the best living guitarist thread.

PUNKY MEADOWS!! yes he was TOO CUTE FOR A GUY!!

who do you nominate for ..TOO CUTE FOR A GUY?

this totally useless, but fun (in a bad way) thread is brought to you by Guitarzan, who by the way is too ugly to be a girl.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they`re only that way until they`ve got a few years of too much drink/etc, too many sleepless nights, too many unscrupulous managers and too many materialistic girlfriends under their belt. Then they get the `thousand yard scowl` and they`re not cute anymore.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

I'll fence this in from the far side...

Some European music poll voted Chad Krueger (Nickleback) to be the ugliest lead vocalist. I knew the music was ugly I just never considered what was making it.

And then there's Lemmy Kilmister who, for all the rope in Thailand couldn't entice Madonna to get on the bus!

Ya... Rick did look like a damn baby on that All American Boy cover.. almost made ya puke didn't it.

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

I'm not sure how they look now, but that group called Hanson fits the Bill.

The Great Kat also comes to mind.

Funny: I was showing my seven year a 2112 album cover while we were listing to Rush. She thought it was a girl bad, an ugly girl band.

She said, Daddy, if they had more make up on, they could be Bratz dolls.

Archived