Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

And the noose draws tighter.

Hope this is true. [url=http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AFGHAN_BIN_LADENS_SONS?SITE=LAORS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT]Bin Laden\'s sons arrested. AP[/url]
"You never can vouch for your own consciousness." - Norman Mailer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES!!! I heard also that they are pretty sure Osama is now almost "cornered" in a small area of Pakistan/Afghanistan. Boy would that make for a great news... …"OSAMA CAUGHT"...or…OSAMA FOUND DEAD"!!! Then many people would have to stop saying that the USA is not really doing enough about Al Qaeda. Not that Al Qaeda would be finished...but at least if the head is cut off...the rest of the body would have a harder time thinking about what to do next... …since most of the “sleeper cells” are just fanatics that have been hypnotized by Osama to do his bidding.

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56269-2003Mar7.html]Looks like it\'s true.[/url]

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

Bolt, You should have read the whole article you posted. The last sentance is: [quote] [i]A U.S. official told an AP Radio reporter at the White House: "We, in fact, think it's wrong."[/i] [/quote]Rick

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Uhhh, bolt, the Post is just repeating the same AP story, which still has the U.S. denying it. That doesn't make it any more true than the first story. I'm not getting my hopes up too much YET.[/b][/quote] [url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56372-2003Mar7.html]Wrong Link[/url] still not conclusive tho. My bad.

"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

"I am a senior member, and thereby entilted to all the privileges and rights accorded said status"

-- NBR

I've been saying this for months (I work in an ultra-conservative organization,and I consider myself quite moderate). It's a big chess game at this point, and to assemble these troops in the mideast and at the last minute, surround the border of Afghanistan/Pakistan, and search all the caves for our real target... Maybe then, we surround Israel/Palestine, and say "OK, kids, no one gets in or out until you fix your problems" IMO GB is not smart enough to wrap his head around this, but, I could be wrong.

[quote]Originally posted by Doug Osborne: [b]I've been saying this for months (I work in an ultra-conservative organization,and I consider myself quite moderate). It's a big chess game at this point, and to assemble these troops in the mideast and at the last minute, surround the border of Afghanistan/Pakistan, and search all the caves for our real target... Maybe then, we surround Israel/Palestine, and say "OK, kids, no one gets in or out until you fix your problems" IMO GB is not smart enough to wrap his head around this, but, I could be wrong.[/b][/quote]I think I can safely say I share that opinion. However, Colin Powell is smart enough, and it wouldn't surprise me to find that he masterminded such a diversion...

Bin Laden huh... It would be soooo great to catch him BEFORE the war, but my thinking is that if you have 200 million dollars and strong Islamic connections you can get out of any country in that region if you wanted to... My guess is a body double is being used to buy time, and Osama is on Easter Island or in N. Korea somewhere...
TROLL . . . ish.

Archived