Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Justin Lassen...RIP

If you knew Justin, this is downright devastating. If you didn't, this will give you some idea of who he was.

He will be missed, and his talents will be missed, even by those who didn't know him.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was shocked to hear this news yesterday. Justin worked with me on a few articles about video game composing for keyboard. Great guy, super generous with his time and knowledge. And only 39 at the time of his passing.

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Sounds, from Craig's article, like a really interesting guy. I didn't know who he was or what he did but I enjoyed reading how he worked. And the best part was about what he found to eat. When I was doing remote recording on a regular basis, I had a saying: "Never go on a remote without a brownie." Ya gotta eat, and it's better to eat food you enjoy.