Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

US. Sound on Sound Subscription

Has anyone here in the States received the Jan 2020 issue. I was told by the circulation dept the US edition was mailed 12/27. I was told this by email on 1/10. Was told to wait a few more days.

I have not received my copy. Just checking to see if anyone else has received their copy before i follow up with SOS or the post office.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received mine. I've had this happen though 2-3 times over the last several years. SOS has always been good about shipping out a replacement issue. I've never had results by contacting the post office. I would contact SOS and specifically ask for a replacement.

If you don't get satisfaction feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to send you mine (as I typically part with it when the new one arrives).

Roland Fantom 06; Yamaha P-125; QSC K10; Cubase 13 Pro; Windows 10

It's been 6-7 years since I switched to the iPad version of Sound on Sound; but if I recall correctly, having a physical subscription entitles you to look at the online version of any issue. The current version is here:

https://www.soundonsound.com/magazine/2020-01

I realize it doesn't solve your problem, but it should at least tide you over until your physical issue arrives.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

SOS is always good about paying me when I invoice them for articles. The post office is actually pretty good these days, but once a check that had been mailed from the UK in February arrived in the US in June. I guess it was taking a vacation somewhere between there and here :)

...but if I recall correctly, having a physical subscription entitles you to look at the online version of any issue.

They have three subscription options - digital only, print only, digital+print. The last one certainly offers what you describe.

Roland Fantom 06; Yamaha P-125; QSC K10; Cubase 13 Pro; Windows 10