Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Korg D1600

Hi, I just read your review of the D1600 16 track recorder on the Korg web-site, but I'm still a bit losed. Let me explain... I'm very new to recording, so when a friend gave me a copy of Cubase VST I was really happy. I bought a good computer to run it on and everything was going fine. But then my computer started crashing all the time and I just lost all faith in it. So now I'm looking for something else. And I came across this D1600 and it sounds great. But.... I was just wandering if it has the same number and level of effects and processing stuff as Cubase VST has? Or would I have to buy external effects units, which I really would rather not do. Can you cut and paste and move things into place around a song like you can on Cubase? Also could I burn a CD of it and then send it to a CD manufacture. Or would this track-at-once mode not allow me to do this? And one more thing, is there anything better for the price on the market (or even a LITTLE more expensive). If you could answer these questions it would be really great (the simpler the terms you use when explaining the better, as I don't really know much about this kind of thing). Anyway thanks for reading. Nathan

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived