Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by Mixerman:
Ha! Like I actually care whether the letter was published? Why would I care about that? I can reach more people on the internet than buried in the letters of Mixihad magazine.

It's people like you that HELP me reach more people on the internet. You attack, and make the subject more interesting.
Mixerman[/QB]
You're an entertaining character when sufficiently goaded and I'm happy to be part of it.

Thanks for the laughs, and I'm especially looking forward to the book. (but please tell me it won't have anybody saying "Ha!". I hate that.)

-R

R
R
MM just got chopped down by jules for the second time in less then one month for his brand of bs.

Posted in reply by Jules at Gearslutz

Mixerman, you have your own forum but here you are a guest and you aren't invited to act beyond the courtesy of a guest and nail your criticism of this forum to a pole and gather a little crowd round you to debate negative PR. I suggest you let others fight their own battles, I doubt they need you as defender. Come to talk about issues sure, you are welcome but bitch about this forum and you may find the hospitality granted you here, withdrawn.

Jules
Gearslutz.com admin

it seems MM is running out of places to hang out in.

but then there is the truth. it's so obvious he's using these other forums to gain attention, for the release of his book.

remember, there is always an angle with this pontificating dog.

i'd give him an a+ for gorillia marketing, but a f- for style and class.MM is so transparent.

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
I've tried to ignore this thred for the last few days. But man, You guys really are pathetic.

Don't you have anything better to do than gloat about your mob mentality actions and their results.

"Woohoo. We chased him away. Cool. down with those who don't subscribe to our beliefs."

Get a grip.

IMDB Credit list
President George Washington: "The government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian Religion."
President Abraham Lincoln: "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my religion."
P
Gold Member
Gold Member
P
Quote:
Originally posted by Henchman:
I've tried to ignore this thred for the last few days. But man, You guys really are pathetic.

Don't you have anything better to do than gloat about your mob mentality actions and their results.

"Woohoo. We chased him away. Cool. down with those who don't subscribe to our beliefs."

Get a grip.
Hencher,

Hey, are you still on the Fairlight or have you moved to Nuendo? How are things? What's happening up in the big V?

Things are nice here about now. Quiet, sunny Easter day. Not enough wind for kites, but enough to shove some ham down and charge through some nice wine.

pOPSTar

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Yep. Still using the Fairlight in my studio.
Using Nuendo at home to mix stuff there, after having transferred it from the Fairlight via OMF. Using PT's at work and the Series 5 Euphonix, which is an amzing console.
Mixing a movie right now with frank morrone.

Doing some major home reno's. And the weather has been absolutely fantastic the last couple of days.

IMDB Credit list
President George Washington: "The government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian Religion."
President Abraham Lincoln: "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my religion."
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Mixerman:
tick...tick...tick...

When WILL that ticking go away?

Mixerman
Might the ticking stop when this get's announced?

http://gearslutz.com/board/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=14162

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  gm 

Link Copied to Clipboard