Music Player Network
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
after following this thread i've realized i'm 6db lite, but i have'nt decided which freqency.

when i figure out the freqency, i'd like everyone
here to help me formulate the proper test to confirm my claims.

just keep in mind that somewhere in page five
i thought there was to much bass, no7k, oh whatever.

maybe i should go back to a scully 8trk and a tapco mixer. it actually had a decent eq way back when. not neve eq, but certianly better the the ssl e.

do you think lee and pop will discuss the tapco versus the ssl e?

lee.........pop?

P
Gold Member
Gold Member
P
Quote:
Originally posted by Robocop:
after following this thread i've realized i'm 6db lite, but i have'nt decided which freqency.

when i figure out the freqency, i'd like everyone
here to help me formulate the proper test to confirm my claims.

just keep in mind that somewhere in page five
i thought there was to much bass, no7k, oh whatever.

maybe i should go back to a scully 8trk and a tapco mixer. it actually had a decent eq way back when. not neve eq, but certianly better the the ssl e.

do you think lee and pop will discuss the tapco versus the ssl e?

lee.........pop?
that's the Robo we know and love.

Damn, dude, I've decided that the Lou Malnati's kicks ass when ordered over the Internet. PEOPLE, try it sometime...you will NOT be disappointed if you're after some Chicago pizza...
http://www.loumalnatis.com/

In regards to the Tapco, Lee, which position would you like to take (pro or con?)...I'll take the opposing position and let's debate. Although, like most other subjects, I know NOTHING about the topic at hand...

popSTaR

10k Club
10k Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny B:
When I see some of these very long debates with Lee, I sometimes wonder if it is because some of you guys want to get a hot date with her. \:\)
Ya know, that would explain a lot of things that currently baffle me.

popstar, robo, I would probably take the Tapco over the E since I seem to always end up fighting for the underdog. However, I'm NOT going to go out with you, so the subject is really not worth debating. \:D

S
MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
S
Lee,

Gee, I'm sort of sorry you will rule out these prospects for dates, maybe you're like me, I call it the "fit and finish" aspect of the relationship. The participants bodies have to come together, so to speak.

I see TAPCO is making a comeback, haven't tried any, but I see the ads. I think I'll vote for Manley. There, how's that for spinning the debate's direction somewhere else? \:\)

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  gm 

Link Copied to Clipboard