Music Player Network
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
#467781 07/11/02 09:39 AM
MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
14 pages in a bloody airport - damn, what a post it's been .

Steve Powell - Bull Moon Digital
http://www.bullmoondigital.com
#467782 07/11/02 01:06 PM
Don't worry Curve, I am not interested to speak to anyone who is 100% determined to stay in his rational "Maya".

I just thought the "Matrix" was a very nice connection to the knowledge I am familiar with.

I hear this kind of arguing all the time, and it's just an excuse for one to stay away from any possible surender to God. Because a real understanding of God would actually mean that one has to stop imitating God by trying to be the enjoyer in this world, and accept ones original position, to be enjoyed by God. But this is for me to know and for you to find out.

As much as you believe in anything or nothing that much we believe in Vedas. As much as you think we are fanatical in following God's instructions, that much we think of you being fanatical in folowing the speculations of your own mind.

Purusha \:\)

We all have freedom to choose whatever we want to beleive, but don't forget, time is running out, our existence in this human form of life is temporary.

God is Great! Hmm... actually God is The Greatest!

http://www.tat-purusha.com
#467783 07/11/02 06:10 PM
T
Gold Member
Gold Member
T
But Purusha surely a God that created our minds understands our questioning.
"....following the speculations of your own mind" Purusha

Oh please how much more self righteous can you be. I do not believe any man has the ability to judge another man's relationship with God. Becuase that man is ignorant of the full compass of the situation.

Talcott

Time may be running out, but obviously this thread is eternal \:D

Ahh! Let us proclaim absolute truths.

Let us dishonor war, No...glorious war does not exist.

-Victor Hugo

http://www.composerguitarist.com
#467784 07/11/02 08:38 PM
Quote:
But Purusha surely a God that created our minds understands our questioning.
Of course He does, He is not a tiran and neither am I, and that's exactly why He is giving us the spiritual knowledge, how to become the master of the mind and senses and not the servant, like the speculators. Our mind and senses should be held under control and engaged in reading and discussing topics related to Him and not merely just about any speculation you can think off.

Quote:
Oh please how much more self righteous can you be. I do not believe any man has the ability to judge another man's relationship with God. Becuase that man is ignorant of the full compass of the situation.
I don't believe anyone is fully blind to the acknowledgement of God, accept some people in complete darkness. The thing is when you become God conscious, than you imediatelly know who is who and where they are. You know this immediatelly simply when they open their mouth. It's like when you became expert in music, you know immediatelly when someone has balls and when it's just a show...

The process of Krishna consciousness is based on knowledge received from Krishna, the most perfect being. Speculative knowledge received from others is defective because the conditioned soul is certain to commit mistakes, certain to be illusioned, certain to cheat, and certain to have imperfect senses. The knowledge received from Krishna actually enables us to see Krishna every day. When you see God every day, than you see also everything connected with Him. Our process is like that.

Knowledge given by God is perfect, I am not perfect. But I am not speaking my words, I am speaking the words of the perfect, therefore, whatever I speak, it is perfect.

Purusha

God is Great! Hmm... actually God is The Greatest!

http://www.tat-purusha.com
#467785 07/11/02 09:36 PM
T
Gold Member
Gold Member
T
That was funny.

Purusha Good Luck, and Good bye

Talcott

Ahh! Let us proclaim absolute truths.

Let us dishonor war, No...glorious war does not exist.

-Victor Hugo

http://www.composerguitarist.com
#467786 07/12/02 03:49 AM
W
W
What an incredible privelige that we have the ability to take cognizance of the universe and all of its wonder.

Thanks for the ride, gang!

#467787 12/10/03 09:30 PM
Bringing this one up, too . . . we were so young back then . . . note how we've changed (or not) . . .

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  gm 

Link Copied to Clipboard