Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NGD!

Wow! That looks like a deep and time-consuming ð¥BURNINGð¥ rabbit hole!

Congratulations, Hugo!

[font:Verdana]It's already trying to whisper sweet nothings to my wallet.[/font]

:crazy::D

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Woof!

[font:Verdana]^ that's the plan.[/font] :D

Congratulations, Hugo!

[font:Verdana]It's already trying to whisper sweet nothings to my wallet.[/font]

When I was considering my first step into Modular Synths, I consulted with a friend who'd been dedicated to them for a long time. His warning to me: "It's not an Instrument, it's a way of life!" Like pedals, they tend to proliferate by attracting more of their kind . . .

• Like 1

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

Congrats on the winning ticket Hugo! Not sure what it is and it's above my pay grade LoL! But have fun with it! :thu:

It's a Thingamabob, you hook it up to a Dooleyjigger and it does stuff! :)

You do realize that now you have to buy a Whatchamacallit.

• Like 1

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Congrats on the winning ticket Hugo! Not sure what it is and it's above my pay grade LoL! But have fun with it! :thu:

It's a Thingamabob, you hook it up to a Dooleyjigger and it does stuff! :)

You do realize that now you have to buy a Whatchamacallit.

LOL!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Got me a bunch of them kind, Whatchamacallits all over the place!!! :)

• Like 1
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Woof!

[font:Verdana]^ that's the plan.[/font] :D

Congratulations, Hugo!

When I was considering my first step into Modular Synths, I consulted with a friend who'd been dedicated to them for a long time. His warning to me: "It's not an Instrument, it's a way of life!" Like pedals, they tend to proliferate by attracting more of their kind . . .

[font:Verdana]Been pricing patch cables this evening. Not as bad as I thought.[/font]

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Caevan O’Shite said:

Whoa... !!

Detes, man, detes!

I won this, too. 

I have no memory of entering the contest. I saw the announcement in the early December email newsletter, took a look at it and thought, "damn, that would be great if a) I still had a speaker cab to run it into, and b) I liked tube amps (I don't)...but since both of those answers are no, guess I'll pass this up." Well, based on the number of entries they got and the number of my winning entry, I guess I changed my mind a couple of days after Xmas. Again, no memory of.

I had no idea of what it could do until I was notified that I'd won...then I started watching all the review videos. The direct options look awesome; I think I can get used to going direct with this.  :D

I'll give it a year of working with it to see if I want to make it a long-term thing; I probably will. The clean and lower-gain channels sound incredible, and even the higher-gain channels will be useful. Might have to buy a new E-Bow, as the red (highest gain) channel is just begging for it.

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

7 hours ago, hurricane hugo said:

I won this, too. 

I have no memory of entering the contest. I saw the announcement in the early December email newsletter, took a look at it and thought, "damn, that would be great if a) I still had a speaker cab to run it into, and b) I liked tube amps (I don't)...but since both of those answers are no, guess I'll pass this up." Well, based on the number of entries they got and the number of my winning entry, I guess I changed my mind a couple of days after Xmas. Again, no memory of.

I had no idea of what it could do until I was notified that I'd won...then I started watching all the review videos. The direct options look awesome; I think I can get used to going direct with this.  :D

I'll give it a year of working with it to see if I want to make it a long-term thing; I probably will. The clean and lower-gain channels sound incredible, and even the higher-gain channels will be useful. Might have to buy a new E-Bow, as the red (highest gain) channel is just begging for it.

So... just what model is it?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hurricane hugo said:

it's the new one, the Astro 20, a 20-watt head that's the first new Soldano model in ages.

Cool. A lotta great stuff goin' on there...

• Like 3