Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Questions re: Hammond SKX accessories

mcgoo

After initially wanting a Mojo Classic and finding out it's just about out of stock everywhere, I've decided to get a Hammond SKX. I have a few questions about accessories for it...

Anyone have a stand for a dual manual clone that they love & recommend? I'm interested in the Gatorworks WS250, but open to suggestions.

Any gig bag options other than Hammond & Crumar's? (I really like the Crumar Trolley gig bag, but again, not in stock).

Has anyone converted the Hammond 11-pin to Dual 1/4â³ â Studio 12 Cable to be a cable to route the 11 pin out to a Vent? A User on Sweetwater's site said it's just a matter of reversing the ring & tip wires. I think I can do that much myself, but would love verification from someone around here that it works..

thanks,

greg

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone converted the Hammond 11-pin to Dual 1/4â³ â Studio 12 Cable to be a cable to route the 11 pin out to a Vent?

I'm assuming that you don't want to pay the $100 to purchase the cable and that you want to build your own? here are some schematics.... schematics

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

I'm considering a Hammond SKX as well, as my choices have been narrowed down to one of the dual-manual clones with built-in 11pin connector. I also really, really love my Hammond EXP-100F expression pedal with kick switch to change Leslie speed to fast/slow (currently in use on my XK-3/XLK-3/Leslie 3300 setup).

Does anyone know of an expression pedal / kick switch combination that is compatible with the SKX? I don't see an off-the-shelf solution available anywhere.

I don't mind building an adapter if my EXP-100F is *electrically* compatible with the inputs needed to function as an expression pedal / kick switch combo for the SKX. I can build an adapter cable, if I can get my hands on a schematic of the EXP-100F/connector, and understand the input requirements of the SKX.

Thanks,

Lou