Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Is KC access slow?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Performance seems fine, :thu: but I just arrived to find myself logged out again. :idk:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

About 10 minutes ago, as well as, at least once yesterday and day before, I was unable to log onto this site. It's is fine and NBD, but you see I have a hyper-active logical mind that starts asking questions to myself. Why is this the only site I experience this log jam, except of course FB. This is my problem, not yours. Thank you for listening and working at a solution.

(edit: I was timed out by server when I tried posting this post. It still posted.)

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

up to the weekend this was working great. Today, not good at all; log in took 1 hour, and posting just hangs. something went haywire over the weekend....

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Why is this the only site I experience this log jam, except of course FB. This is my problem, not yours.

It's my problem, too...and brother Jim's... :idk:

I don't understand this log jam thing either. Makes me a bit nuts, tbh. My biggest problem is that the people who host us don't seem to notice it, don't know how to fix it, and haven't been terribly helpful to Jim until recently. :freak:

Frankly, we'd love to move...but we're wary of losing data/damaging the community. We are looking into it, though...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Why is this the only site I experience this log jam, except of course FB. This is my problem, not yours.

It's my problem, too...and brother Jim's... :idk:

I don't understand this log jam thing either. Makes me a bit nuts, tbh. My biggest problem is that the people who host us don't seem to notice it, don't know how to fix it, and haven't been terribly helpful to Jim until recently. :freak:

Frankly, we'd love to move...but we're wary of losing data/damaging the community. We are looking into it, though...

dB

Thanks to everyone involved who is working on it. Mucho apreciado!

Unable to access for quite a while again this morning. Once I did get in, I took another 10 minutes to get a post to go through.

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

• 1 month later...
I have had issues logging in today and getting the dreaded firewall screen. I hoping it is because of maintenance of some kind and not because of continuing issues. It has occurred most of the day randomly.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band