Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SPAM: Question ~ Arturia Keylab 61 Mk 2 Software

Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking about possibly letting go of my Arturia Keylab 61 Mk. II

It's only been used twice, and is in MINT condition. Anyway, I have a question before I decide to list it. The software that it came with has been already registered to me. Are the licenses for the software transferable? I do not remember whether the software was a download from the Arturia site or a CD-ROM.

Regards,

Anthony

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the Arturia software is transferable whether you've downloaded it from a CD ROM or their site. You should have your registration number so you can transfer it to the new buyer - or you can let go the keyboard alone on a lower price and keep the software registered in your laptop (i did that some months ago, selling my Arturia keyboard but the guy did not want to buy the software. I presume he was already using a pirated copy but I'm not sure).
Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

Thank you for mentioning that guy's. I find now that I have quite a few older software that I would like to sell. I purchased the titles 10 years ago, but for the most part, they are still being sold. For example Vienna Strings, Garritan, Drum Software etc. So, hopefully they are still a viable purchase.

I have since replaced with Kontakt Complete Collectors Series and KeyScape, so with Mainstage I feel that I will have all that I need,

In all honesty, although the interface of the Arturia Keylab has everything you would need, I actually prefer a weighted keyboard to this one. But being a controller, I can understand this option. I did not need another 88 key weighted keyboard however.

I think I may list this.

Thanks,

Anthony