Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The http to https thing

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DONE!!!!!! :w00t:

dB

Didn't take as long as you first envisaged. Although I daresay there was a shitload of work in the background going on so congrats to everyone involved on making it happen!

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

I haven't been able to access the forum today until now due to getting the same firewall error/host error as previously was happening. I don't know why that was. Hopefully that won't continue to be an issue.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

I haven't been able to access the forum today until now due to getting the same firewall error/host error as previously was happening. I don't know why that was. Hopefully that won't continue to be an issue.

Sad to say this has been my experience two or three times this morning.

Here for the gear.

Thanks for sorting it out.

I noticed that when I log in after the https upgrade, I do not see which threads have new messages (they used to appear with a blue icon).

Am I the only one?

[Edit] I am seeing them now, after somebody else posted, but there were none when I logged in (and there were new posts)

maybe its me but the connectivity issues started mid afternoon through tonight. hangs on getting into the site as well as when I'm posting a message.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

I'm able to access the forum around 1/5 of the times currently. It's been that way since my last post in this thread.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

I just signed in again, with no issues... the password box used to come up with a warning it was an unsecured site. Didn't do this time :)

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things