Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My 5000th Post

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

â¦.Now.

If you sift out all the stuff I shouldn"t have said, or knew nothing about but said anyway, it"s really only like four posts. But (straight up) this forum and its denizens have had concrete and constant positive effects on my playing and career, and I quite dig it here. So thanks for letting me spill nonsense upon y"all from time to time, and spilling your actual sense in return.

Excelsior.

Now out! "Mind the Gap," a 24-song album of new material.
www.joshweinstein.com

Brotha Josh, your post count would be higher if...:laugh:...anyway, congrats on the 5k milestone. :thu:

Stick around mayne, I value your input here. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Just think of how much better you'd be if all that posting time had been spent practicing! :D j/k

Boy, I've had that thought before. I'm still somewhat of a video game player and I hate it when games show the number of hours I've spent on it...I think, jeez I could actually play the guitar quite well indeed with those hours applied to it!

Get a life, MOI!

Seriously: congratulations Josh! In my daily hang here, there have been many moments I could've jumped through my screen to shake your hand. This place is better for what you bring to it.

Here for the gear.

Congrats sir. This forum has done amazing things for me too, including meeting you!

I sent MOI a tickle inviting him out for a drink or five that last time I was at the NAMM show, but he had a gig...

I'm honored to share this part of the universe with you, brother. Please keep spilling your humor and insights all over the place. Congrats on the 5K.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

If you want to learn more about the OP (and who does?), there are two episodes of the Keyboard Chronicles podcast that feature him. They didn't even put out two episodes with Steve Porcaro or Andy Fariss. :rolleyes::poke:;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

2 posts away and you couldn"t wait for the authentic organic accomplishment. Lol, i get it. I"m impatient too. People will forget in time ⦠;)

(Congrats, brother!)

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

That's one mighty feisty OCD you have going. Should we emulate it or veer away? I vote to emulate, in part to stave off something worse. I heart keys.

Its the Internet, so there's plenty of worse to be had. :evil:

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese