Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Stolen Guitar Found

Larryz

Here's a story we all wish could come true, for those that know the pain of losing a guitar that was stolen! It reminds me to always keep hope alive! :cool:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/randy-bachman-s-treasured-gretsch-guitar-was-stolen-45-years-ago-an-internet-sleuth-helped-the-rock-star-find-it/ar-AAPBdpo?ocid=msedgntp

It's a classic iconic guitar by a classic songwriter...

Take care, Larryz

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad he got it back, and in good shape, it appears!

not yet a done deal, unfortunately, hopefully soon enough

Aaahh, I'd missed the point about that, and the photo shown there...

"Bachman holds the guitar he plans to trade for the 1957 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins that was stolen from him in 1976. The two guitars are almost identical, he says." (© From Bachman & Bachman/Youtube msn.com)

RwroIJh.jpg

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I need to get him on the case to find my beloved strat (I bought circa 1987) that was stolen in Charleston, SC in 2000. I'm still offering a $2,000 reward for its safe return in good condition.

- Serial #E622068

- 1986 MIJ Fender Contemporary Standard 22

- Maple neck & fretboard

- 22 frets

- Black w/ white pickguard

- 1 Humbucker

- 2 Single Coils

- Tremolo

Click For Photo

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Robby Krieger has put out the word that he is looking for the guitar he played on the first two Doors albums which was stolen from their rehearsal room in the early 70s. The guitar is a 63 or 64 cherry red Gibson SG Special serial number 952727. Robby is offering to buy the guitar as well as give the finder an SG hand-signed and hand-painted by himself. He will also include a signed copy of his new book Set the Night on Fire.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRobbyKrieger/videos/412386263818775/

C3/122, M102A, Vox V301H, Farfisa Compact, Gibson G101, GEM P, RMI 300A, Piano Bass, Pianet , Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, Matrix 12, OB8, Korg MS20, Jupiter 6, Juno 60, PX-5S, Nord Stage 3 Compact