Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ripped My Guts Our Writing This One...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good job, Mark.

If it was me, I'd want the drums a bit less busy, and the cymbals on the chorus/refrain could lose a bit of the high end or get pulled down in the mix somewhat, but's all very subjective, matter of taste and all that.

The song itself is very well written, I liked your guitar solo,and the instrumental performances are quite good. The video is really good, and after 10 years in video production, I know somewhat whereof I speak on video.

Again, good job, Mark.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Good job, Mark.

If it was me, I'd want the drums a bit less busy, and the cymbals on the chorus/refrain could lose a bit of the high end or get pulled down in the mix somewhat, but's all very subjective, matter of taste and all that.

The song itself is very well written, I liked your guitar solo,and the instrumental performances are quite good. The video is really good, and after 10 years in video production, I know somewhat whereof I speak on video.

Again, good job, Mark.

Thanks for checking it out and adding your thoughts!

Music With Marky - A YouTube Channel For Guitarists Who Want To Make Better Music