Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rick Wakeman interviews Tony Banks

• 7 months later...

Wow Doc i just found the podcasting channel on here after doing a search about Tony (this posting came up as first on search list).

After seeing reference to the last Genesis tour on the net I thought id see any interesting info on our keyboard forum as I was sure Tony was a member here too (well i think in the early days here i remember him posting?)

Great stuff (this video) just two mates talking about the "old days". free and easy.

Ill check out other podcasts on  here when i get time.

You personally know how I like to "ramble on" in a personal message but also when I on the odd occasions put pen to paper on here. hee hee. So i love to hear top musos "ramble on" as if talking on the back patio overlooking the bush while swatting a mosquito. In other words free and easy. Tony seems a lovely chap who opened like old mates would.

Good stuff Doc putting this up ill get to checking your podcasts soon now ive found this separate forum.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AUSSIEKEYS said:

Wow Doc i just found the podcasting channel on here after doing a search about Tony (this posting came up as first on search list).

After seeing reference to the last Genesis tour on the net I thought id see any interesting info on our keyboard forum as I was sure Tony was a member here too (well i think in the early days here i remember him posting?)

Great stuff (this video) just two mates talking about the "old days". free and easy.

Ill check out other podcasts on  here when i get time.

You personally know how I like to "ramble on" in a personal message but also when I on the odd occasions put pen to paper on here. hee hee. So i love to hear top musos "ramble on" as if talking on the back patio overlooking the bush while swatting a mosquito. In other words free and easy. Tony seems a lovely chap who opened like old mates would.

Good stuff Doc putting this up ill get to checking your podcasts soon now ive found this separate forum.

Hey mate - no worries, there's some good ones you'll enjoy! We haven't achieved interviewing Rick but his son Oliver came on the show. From an Australian viewpoint, both the Andrew Farriss and Glenn Reither ones are fun. And then there's the biggies like Steve Porcaro..  One last shout-out to some brilliant fellow forumites who have taken part and they are all fun shows: Dan, Ric, Sam, Josh and dB himself!