Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fascinating night photography workshop with light painting

For anyone interested in light painting and night photography workshops, this is a big one.

"One of the greatest pioneers of light painting and night photography, Lost America"s Troy Paiva, is doing a night photography workshop at Nelson Ghost Town in October 2021, along with another extremely skilled night photographer and teacher, Timothy Little.

Although Troy taught workshops before, he has not done any in years ⦠until now. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from someone who has influenced thousands of night photographers through his pioneering techniques."

Disclaimer: I get nothing from this and I am not sleeping with any of the workshop teachers. I just think this is a really great opportunity, and given that the workshop is almost full, if interested, I wouldn't sleep on this.

https://photofocus.com/inspiration/night-photography-workshop-learning-from-troy-paiva-in-a-western-ghost-town/

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not. However, I am meeting up with Tim after the workshop. Should be a great workshop, though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Indeed. I just realized that at the time I answered, I had no plans to go. But I'm glad I did. Things change! Great to meet you in person, and cool photo!