Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

2.5 hours of Voyager ?

I was looking for some Moog Voyager example sounds, and ended up putting this on also for defying the high pitched tones we for some reason or another hear in Holland:

[video:youtube]

I don't know how people here look at this kind of jam example, but I found the Voyager interesting sounding and the playing at least not wrong or unmusical or otherwise offensive or utterly boring.

TV

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds nice and Moogy. Connect some expression pedals to that bad boy! Filter at least. Also TC Electronics reverb delay and modulation pedals.

Kawai KG-2C, Nord Stage 3 73, Electro 4D, 5D and Lead 2x, Moog Voyager and Little Phatty Stage II, Slim Phatty, Roland Lucina AX-09, Hohner Piano Melodica, Spacestation V3, pair of QSC 8.2s.

No-one loves Moogs more than me, but whoever sits through two and a half hours of that noodling deserves a medal!

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D