Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Semi OT: Any Rocky Mountain folks here?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not permanently. My family has had a nice place just outside Estes Park since the 70"s.

I went to school at Colo St in Ft Collins and even lived in Boulder a few years.

I get up to the place in Estes every few months

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

I'm in Colorado, just northeast of Boulder. Hello!

(And if "ivorycj" is CJ Lewis, EMAIL ME AND SAY HI YA PUNK! And love to the fam.)

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

I'm in Colorado, just northeast of Boulder. Hello!

So I'm guessing somewhere between Niwot (one of my favorite town names) and Mead :) :) My old haunts. Flown in and out of most small airports along the Front Range back in my aviation days, and driven down 287 to 119 into Boulder from Laporte more time than I can remember.

Ahhhhh I miss living in Colorado on a permanent basis. Some day I will get my butt back up to the mountains and stay

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

I'm near Denver. How about a front range KC get-together, once we're all vaccinated? I just had my second shot...

Sounds good to me!

NS3C, Hammond XK5, Yamaha S7X, Sequential Prophet 6, Yamaha YC73, Roland Jupiter X

I lived in Steamboat for a few years when I first moved out here about 35 years . I became extremely physically fit there,

wow great time to be alive. woud take trips to Telluride, Beaver Creek Taos and Alta. I aso got deep into aviation, 18 months

getting an A&P 2 years Avionics school, along the way I got my pilots license & instrument rating I was all over the plce in

little Moony Ranger, damb that was a cool ride I've been out here in the front range mostly, between Denver and Boulder.

Triton Extreme 76, Kawai ES3, GEM-RPX, HX3/Drawbar control, MSI Z97

MPower/4790K, Lynx Aurora 8/MADI/AES16e, OP-X PRO, Ptec, Komplete.

Ashley MX-206. future MOTU M64 RME Digiface Dante for Mon./net