Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

March Virtual KC Forum Hang This Friday! (with Feb info too)

Hang Dates for February  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hang Dates for February

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to have to pass, my mother just passed away.

Oh no, I'm so sorry!

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Very sorry about your Mom. My condolences.

.Very sorry to hear that. We lost my father last week; still processing it...

Sorry to hear. Please accept my condolences.

"I  cried when I wrote this song
Sue me if I play too long"

Walter Becker Donald Fagan 1977 Deacon Blues

Very sorry to hear that. We lost my father last week; still processing it...

I'm sorry to hear this as well. Peace to you and your family right now.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Condolences to Michael and Scott. :(

The hang is still on though, so feel free to join. I'm about to have lunch, but you might catch me or Sam after we have our respective meals.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I'm in. :)

Sorry I bailed so spontaneously. After a full day of managing to keep the host status that Sam passed on to me this morning, I blew it. But how it happened was kind of funny.

Dr. Mike was talking about "don't use OWC SSDs" and I thought, "isn't that what I'm using?" So I checked the SSD that I use as my boot drive on my 2017 iMac. It's *much* faster than the stock fusion drive. But as I moved it forward to see the brand on its case, BOOM, my iMac crashed. When it rebooted, it rebooted into the wrong OS. (I have Mojave on the internal Fusion, and volumes with Catalina and Big Sur on the SSD. I'm normally running Big Sur now, and it picked Catalina.)

So ironically, when I was checking the SSD he said not to buy, the damned thing crashed. But it was really because of moving the cable. Still, I thought you'd like the irony.

Good to see everyone today! I will set up a date for a month or so from now, after I check the calendar.

1909.jpg.516362e6471d50ab7ba75f3b668daaa5.jpg

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Like last month, I connected at around 7pm local; nobody was there, just Joe's Zoom window. His audio was open and I could hear voices in the background, so I tried to call for a while, but no answer... I stayed connected for a while (and yelled on the mike occasionally), hoping for someone joining, but nobody showed.

Like last month, I connected at around 7pm local; nobody was there, just Joe's Zoom window. His audio was open and I could hear voices in the background, so I tried to call for a while, but no answer... I stayed connected for a while (and yelled on the mike occasionally), hoping for someone joining, but nobody showed.

Exact same thing happened to me in the afternoon. I even teased Joe about it.

Carlo, if that happens to you again, text me. Unless I'm in the middle of something, I'll meet you... :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

That was fun.

Carlo, if that happens to you again, text me. Unless I'm in the middle of something, I'll meet you... :thu:

dB

I'm sorry, I can't ever really join before 6-7pm CST due to being a full-time college student.

It was lovely to drop in for 90 minutes or so, albeit with me constantly ducking off. Steve I really enjoyed your stories and the M1 chip discussion was great as well Mike :thu:

dB

I will. :D

Btw, all is cool. After all, nobody is paying Joe or Sam to be there forever when nobody else is connecting... ;)