Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Virtual KC Holiday Hang! (s)?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know too little about the aluminium worshippers to comment sensibly. I have been working on the VA synthesis on the Kurzweil with interesting results, though..

Yep -- that's where the nerd Talk comes in. (I'm looking forward to it myself!)

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

Still on today! I'll be in later, but feel free to gather whenever.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I connected at (Italian) late night... I thought that being mid-afternoon in the Americas, some KCers were going to be there.

Only Michael Wright was present. We had a very pleasant conversation for about 45 minutes, switching subjects and music genres, then at about 2am I left.

Maybe next week.

I'll make sure to bump this thread for the end-of-year hang later this week.

I didn't get on as much as I would have liked, but that's because my wife and I did some decent fun stuff. Hopefully I get a few more chances the next hang.

Also, keep in mind that there are some discussions starting about doing a virtual NAMM hang that week, so keep that in mind and we will come up with some details for that hopefully with your input.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Bumpity. This is starting tomorrow/Thursday/New Year's Eve. :w00t:

What time?

Erm, now?

It's an all day thing, all days. Whenever you want to join, hopefully some others will be there!

I just left the congregation. Joined at about 2am (central Euro time) - just Michael Wright and Theo for a long while, then Joe joined, and finally Steve. But at that point it was already 3:30 in the morning, so I left for a bit of sleep... heading for bed right now.

It was interesting and entertaining as always. For those still in 2020, best wishes of a (really) *NEW* year!!

:keys::cheers::keys2:

If I get on today it won't be until later (though I'll be logged in the meantime). Maybe some will join!

Ok, so tonight at around 23:30 (11:30pm) central Europe time - 17:30 (5:30pm) East Coast U.S. time I'll join the hang and try to answer some of Mark's questions about programming, particularly on the Sequential Pro 3.

Of course, everybody is invited to join and ask questions - I'll do my best to help and clarify things.

In case some partecipants would prefer to stay on generic/other subjects and simply have a bit of fun together, Mark and myself could switch to one-to-one meeting with our personal Zoom accounts, no problem.

See you later!

I looked in briefly last night. It was silent and there were tumbleweeds blowing around....

I wonder if this means that I have just created the world's first.... zelfie...... ???

"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

About Saturday afternoon (late night for me) - it wasn't my intention that everybody would leave the meeting when Mark and myself left. I hope that everybody went to a good dinner... :)

As for us, we went on for quite a while, exchanging ideas and sounds and having a good time - and yes, finally Mark could hear my sounds loud and clear.

Btw it looks like I need an extra audio card for my internet computer. I apologize for creating the trouble but I had never found myself in such a situation before. (host missing from a zoom meeting, so I couldn'd share the screen/sound)

I'll try to be better equipped next time.