Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Next Fall AES Convention Live in Las Vegas

It's a long ways away yet, October 11-13 2021, but for the first time since I can remember, other than the years when they were alternating the Fall show between New York and California (Los Angeles and San Francisco) this Las Vegas show will be a first. As in the past few years, it will be co-located (almost) with the Fall NAB show. The Fall NAB show is usually a shorter and smaller one than the conventional April show, but since there isn't going to be an April NAB show, this one is the full-out show, running from October 9-13 2021. The AES show will be at the Westgate hotel adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center, where, as far as I can tell from the announcements, is where the NAB show will be held (since it's usually there in April).

Confused yet?

This is the first time in many years that the AES show has been in a hotel rather than a convention center. I think the first AES shows I attended were in the Walforf Astoria (NY), and I attended a few held in Los Angeles hotels and one at the Disneyland hotel in Anaheim. This is going back to the later 1960s, but AES in Las Vegas will be a first for me, and you, too, maybe. I should probably make my hotel reservations now since NAB is a big show and usually has most of the nearby hotels booked up within a month or so of show time.

To follow the goings-on, visit the AES Show Web Page or the NAB Show news page

Like with the previous New York AES/NAB shows, registrants for either show will be able to attend (certain) events at the other show, including exhibits and some special events.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic