Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Minimoog Model D -free on iPhone/iPad:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has bought any of the in app purchases for this, I for one would appreciate a rundown on exactly what they are, and which, if any are recommended buys. Thanks in anticipation.

Demos of just about all the IAPs here:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25435/all-the-moog-minimoog-model-d-expansion-pack-video-demos?fbclid=IwAR1FZe-FC7LDy7iPmowQOE-gCaG8lfgf-NbiaOB7OnO-07WxLZkHoScWtKw

Free soundpack by Audiobus forum members:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25379/minimoog-model-d-the-audiobus-members-sound-pack-demo-100-free?fbclid=IwAR0s_OpBEK70_jbRUxpLp1lnH4y-Xnk-L9b7F4K7K9nGfGvxL47ylSPaaZo

My only issue with this otherwise amazing app is that it seems to randomly forget specific learned CC assignments. Even more annoying, once it's forgotten, it doesn't want to relearn it. One day it's filter, then next it's Osc 1 volume, there's no rhyme or reason to it. It's happened with a couple different keyboard controllers, so I know it's not a controller problem. Seems like a bug, but I saw nothing about it on the Moog forum.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64