Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Mojo with tax return .

I have been wanting to get a portable organ for awhile and after listening to the Hammond's , Vox , and Yamaha I thought the Mojo sounded the best . It came Friday night and it is so easy to play I thought I would record it with my Roland RD 2000 Stage Grand . Since all of the strange things that have been going on with the corona virus I thought I would express my feelings through the Mojo and the Stage Grand together with the Ten Years after song I"d love to change the world . I used the Rhodes sound that first comes up , because it is kind of spooky sounding , the video came out pretty nicely , if you want to listen to it go to mike lupinetti on youtube . I still have to read the book on how to tweak it but I really like the sounds in it except for the grand piano . I give it two thumbs up .

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Morizzie ,I have no aptitude for computers , everything that was set up on my youtube channel was done by someone from work , the only thing I know how to do is to upload the videos onto my channel .

Here ya go. - Nice playing!

[video:youtube]

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"