Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I feel like i am annoying?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:hider:

Am I annoying? Because I feel that way a lot? I don"t mean to be.

Not to me so far. I guess you're not trying hard enough.

Only if you begin a post with the word "So."

Then I'd just have to block you.

But then I'd be compelled to click on

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

to see what you'd said in later posts.

Now, that would be annoying.

Here for the gear.

Only when you chew with your mouth open. Stop doing that, it's gross.

No, seriously though. If we didn't "know" you, there might be something taken randomly that would seem strange. But you've been here long enough and posted enough that I think we all have a pretty good idea with where you're coming from and the kind of stuff you tend to struggle with. This is a good place to vent when frustrations arrive and I think you can count on us all to understand where you're coming from and help you get through those instances.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Maybe. If so, join the club. :wave::hitt::D

dB

As a member of that club I second that motion :thu:

Not to be repetitive and annoying, but I'll third that.

This place is psychologically revealing, especially when rereading some of my posts :blush:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

If you don't occasionally annoy some percentage of any given group and cause some moderate waves amongst your constituencies, then you're not doing it right.

I happen to be quite gifted in this area of social interaction; I don't even have to practice.

It's good to see some level of self-awareness. Lots of people are annoying and don't know, or don't care. That's not you.

But you've told us many times, over and over again, that the internet is keeping you from accomplishing stuff, like playing music. So coming here for solace or therapy seems like, I don't know, like going to a bar to work on your drinking problem.

Go to New Orleans, see as much live music as you can, make some impulsive and imprudent decisions.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

Not nearly as much as long time forum member....well you know.

:hand:

Speaking of which, where is Tommy?

:cheers:

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

Your avatar is my favorite movie, so no.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Yes, I do find you annoying. I appreciate how others have been kind, and I'm not trying to be rude or harsh, but you asked and here it is.

You're about the only person I've ever objected to on this forum. Your responses in the thread you started, "I'm quitting" really turned me off. Some of the other threads you've started were not objectionable, but consistently a waste of my time. It usually feels like you're not serious about the subject you've brought up, are just needing some attention? Can't really tell.

Since then I've chosen to not read your posts, which has been what I've done until today. So, no big deal, everyone votes with their feet, and it's not like you're a troll, just someone I personally find annoying.

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

Yes, I do find you annoying. I appreciate how others have been kind, and I'm not trying to be rude or harsh, but you asked and here it is.

You're about the only person I've ever objected to on this forum. Your responses in the thread you started, "I'm quitting" really turned me off. Some of the other threads you've started were not objectionable, but consistently a waste of my time. It usually feels like you're not serious about the subject you've brought up, are just needing some attention? Can't really tell.

Since then I've chosen to not read your posts, which has been what I've done until today. So, no big deal, everyone votes with their feet, and it's not like you're a troll, just someone I personally find annoying.

Well your right, and I thank you for that, and you will no longer be hearing from me. Randelph is right! I don"t want too do anything with music, and i have been wasting everyone"s time. It"s for the best that i leave.

Well your right, and I thank you for that, and you will no longer be hearing from me. Randelph is right! I don"t want too do anything with music, and i have been wasting everyone"s time. It"s for the best that i leave.

Please don't take one person's criticism as a reason to leave the forum. This place is large enough that nobody is universally liked. I have no doubt that we could get some people to find Randelph annoying if asked, so don't use his response to your original question as a benchmark.

J  a  z  z  P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3