I got mine last year with a second tier to start playing double tier, with the stage2-76 on bottom and the sk1-73 on top - relatively light boards (although the nord seems to be getting heavier by the day...) - coming from the nord screw on legs as well as a quiklok m91 - the k&m imho does not look as cool or solid as either of those two stand options - but - I got it because I was looking for the lightest most stable option and taking feedback on this forum into consideration - thanks everyone - and it is light! and it is quick to set up! and once set up with those boards, it is not only solid, but the whole setup with both short boards is compact and good looking!

it would be nice to have easier ability to adjust height and also to bring the two tiers closer together, although I am happy with mine at the lowest setting for both tiers - I do use a hydraulic rocnsoc stool and often adjust my stool height depending on which board I'm focused on and how I am feeling...

considering removing the cross brace based on above comments...

overall really liking it...

gig: hammond sk-1 73, neo vent, nord stage 2 76, ancona 34 accordion, cps space station v3
home: steinway m, 1950 hammond c2