Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Merry Christmas To All...

Chad Thorne

...and a joyful and blessed new year. Thank you all for the information, laughs, arguments, and just plain old fun of this past year. I play electric guitar less and less as time goes by, and have added mandolin and fiddle to my repertoire, but I love to come here because, let's face it, nobody else thinks like guitar players think! In my opinion this is the best guitar player's forum on the Web, and it's all of you make it so. God bless.

- Chad

"Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.'"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there everyone....

I just want to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas if you are so inclined to celebrate the occasion.

These are funny times here in good ol' "cultural mosaic-land Canada" where we're ever more tolerant of the minority sensitivities and diminish the traditions that were once part of our national pride.

I say we should all take the time and care to celebrate and honour the festivities and commonality toward humanity that we all bring to this life together rather than shy away from what we feel in our hearts.

It's this feeling that we all share.... and those who have taken not to find focus in this way can always have Festivus!

Have a happy one and share a smile with those who are near and dear.

It's my gift to you.

I'm otta here!

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

Originally posted by Tedster Claus:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

What in the world were you doing online at 3:50 am??

Merry Christmas to all of you as well. Hope to continue seeing all of you throughout the new year. :thu:

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by Bbach of Bismarck:

Originally posted by Tedster Claus:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

What in the world were you doing online at 3:50 am??

Well, it was probably 3:50 in the afternoon in my time zone, MSST...(midnight shift standard time)...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived