Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

looking for effects - chunky heavy metal sound

erosenda

hey...interested in getting some effects. My rig is currently a gibson sg standard through a marshall. I am interested in some heavy distortion pedals like the Boss MT-2, the digitech metal master and death metal pedals, and the line 6 uber metal. I've read a lot of reviews on these and played through them all except the metal master. I was impressed with the line 6 uber metal, however want to give other manufacturers a chance as well. I dig the very chunky distorted thrash/death metal sound and am wondering what people's opinions/experiences are with these pedals and my guitar/amp set up. Would a multieffects be a better idea? I want to purchase something that I will be happy with for a long time. Any advice will help. Thanks for your time.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We almost got the AMT Du Hast, but they were out of stock and awaiting a new shipment.

http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new_shop.cgi?config=&uid=QiDqnAAA1135292644&uzc=&command=link--amt

Watch out for some of those. Local guys that carried numerous pedals steered us away from some for their cheap switch.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Archived