Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Good Website With Gear Reviews?

shood

I am intertested in finding a site that has a lot of guitar and amp reviews, similar to Harmony Central, although with more professional/objective reviews as opposed to user reviews where every piece of gear on the planet scores a ten.

There is a lot of great info here, but I would like to have the ability to browse in an organized manner (e.g. a database or table of contents).

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WELL!! maybe we should talk this over and see how WE could put together some kind of organized database that would run either within the context of this forum OR outside independently on the net. I know the talent is on this forum to do this, it is the organizational format that needs to be created, some template that is additive and flexible.

Originally posted by ellwood:

WELL!! maybe we should talk this over and see how WE could put together some kind of organized database that would run either within the context of this forum OR outside independently on the net. I know the talent is on this forum to do this, it is the organizational format that needs to be created, some template that is additive and flexible.

That sounds like a good idea, but I think it would end up just being a re-creation of what Harmony Central already has. I do think that user reviews can be more valuable than magazine reviews. In both cases it really depends on the person writing the review.

Year End Sale:

Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends December 31.

www.UnderTheGroove.com

Archived