Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Danelectro Resource Site @www.Danguitars.com

DanGuitars.com

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DanGuitars.com:

The webs's most trusted resource for Danelectro. Shipping to satisfied customers worldwide!

www.DanGuitars.com.

Well, much as I adore my Danos, I think you should post that in the spam thread. Otherwise, we'll consider it spam. Oh, and the link doesn't work. You've put a fullstop at the end of the "com".

Welcome to the forum, assuming you're not just posting and running. I have a gazillion questions about Danos and would love to ask them! :D

Here's a "repaired" direct-link:

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/icons/icon2.gif DanGuitars.com

Cool that you have parts (Dano sitar bridges! Cool!) as well as various "RI" and "vintage" Danos in your stables. :cool:

You must be familiar with Fatdawg at Subway Guitars ... ? Another, extremely cool Dano resource, including custom creations made from "vintage" New Old Stock bodies, necks, pickups, and other parts.

If not, you've gotta stop by (in "real life" or on their 'site) and check 'em out to believe it. Waaaaay cool, I promise! One o' them "best kept secrets" kinda things...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Thanks!

It's a secret, an enigmatic codicil, typed in invisible-ink fonts on a one-of-a-kind custom-made left-handed Pau Ferro telegraph that you can buy on-sale at K-Mart. In layman's terms, they don't sing about it on Mars, they hum it.

I dig your owl-avatar, and your sig-line quote, too.

As displayed in Björn Fröberg's signature-line quote:

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." -Douglas Adams

:D:thu::cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived