Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: WHat's your Outlaw Motorcycle Club and name?

picker

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my "Indian Name" has long been Runs with Scissors...

...and I'm known in some cloistered circles as Brother Hydrogen Bomb of Assertive Serenity (or something like that)...

But, Laws, my Rebel Scooter Local moniker would seem to be one Wrench Head of the Whiskey Priests MC. Gotta ring to it, don't it? :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Satan's Barbers... wow! I had a particularly weird dream years ago wherein I and a friend were getting haircuts by none other than Lucifer himself, tail, scales, horns 'n' all, and these girls were waiting for us out behind his infernal barber shop amongst the pines and oaks of the woods...

In the dream, my friend's Mom and Dad drove by, and when his Dad asked his Mom where we were, she glibbly replied, "Oh, they're just gettin' a little trim!" :D

After which, as he was clipping away with me in the chair, the Devil sang to himself "Ain't no great sin... t'get a little trim..."

Weird, huh? It got weirder; I wound up laughing out loud in my sleep and waking myself up! :rolleyes::thu:

Sorry to drag you all into that...

Originally posted by CaevanO'Shite:

Satan's Barbers... wow! I had a particularly weird dream years ago wherein I and a friend were getting haircuts by none other than Lucifer himself, tail, scales, horns 'n' all, and these girls were waiting for us out behind his infernal barber shop amongst the pines and oaks of the woods...

In the dream, my friend's Mom and Dad drove by, and when his Dad asked his Mom where we were, she glibbly replied, "Oh, they're just gettin' a little trim!" :D

After which, as he was clipping away with me in the chair, the Devil sang to himself "Ain't no great sin... t'get a little trim..."

Weird, huh? It got weirder; I wound up laughing out loud in my sleep and waking myself up! :rolleyes::thu:

Sorry to drag you all into that...

And I thought _I_ had weird dreams... :D

Born on the Bayou

Uhmn, that really isn't even the tip of the iceberg for "weird", as my dreams go; I won't even go any further here. At times, I can't even explain 'em to myself...

I'm Greasy Andrew and I ride with the Popes of Hell. I like to drink,fight and fuck, in no particular order.Any of you sissies got a problem with that? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/cool/223.gif

quote:Originally posted by mdrs:

It's pure B.S., and obvioulsy inaccurate. I suspect it is posted for effect, not for accuracy.

John Petrucci > Johnny Winter

The Edge > Ted Nugent

Guitar One Mag > Guitarplayer

Slash > Carlton

Originally posted by CaevanO'Shite:

According to Freud, dreams use a lot of wordplay. That's why Freudian psychoanalysis is so big on word association. You have to understand the patient's own internal "vocabulary" before you can understand their dreams.

Are you sure that the "trim" isn't a refence to "pussy"?

It's occasionally used as a synonym in some countries. In the sense of "she's a nice bit of trim.

You mention that, in the dream, there were girls waiting outside. That's why I'm asking.

Originally posted by caprae:

Okay, new thread of Caevan's Dreams. There's got to be someone here who can analyze these for him. :P

I second that.

I think the interpreter's nerves wound wind up being disfunctioned though.

We may have to have them sign an indemity bond

I tell ya, share a little, get razzed and ragged on incessantly... ;):D

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington III.:

"According to Freud, dreams use a lot of wordplay. ...Are you sure that the "trim" isn't a refence to "pussy"?

It's occasionally used as a synonym in some countries. In the sense of "she's a nice bit of trim.

You mention that, in the dream, there were girls waiting outside. That's why I'm asking."

(Hey, love the new name, Vince; sounds like something straight outta Hart to Hart or The Love Boat. No wonder that axe-importer is so after your endorsement!) :D

Uhmn, even as I lay there asleep and dreaming, I clearly understood the double-entendres. It was pretty amusing; some really goofy occurrences later made me laugh out loud and wake myself up!

Originally posted by Billster:

I'm Shovelhead of the Sons of Santa MC. My running brutha Ol' Moose Ted and I are gonna take it out on Gary Bettman for using "shovelhead" without permission.

And I am Ironhorse of the Cracked Craniums MC
Is that for Vince or Kramer? ;)
Kramer's was "Meat-o of the Hell's Beerguts MC".

:P

I think I'll stick with Ironhorse, somehow...

Archived