Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

posting a pic test

Mike Gug

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks OK to me. Sounds like a fun trip you had. I miss living out there sometimes.

quote:Originally posted by mdrs:

It's pure B.S., and obvioulsy inaccurate. I suspect it is posted for effect, not for accuracy.

John Petrucci > Johnny Winter

The Edge > Ted Nugent

Guitar One Mag > Guitarplayer

Slash > Carlton

Heck yeah, I've got hair! What were you expecting!? Well, now that I think about it, I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe because my thoughts are so wise (big brained) that there'd be no room for hair roots(?).

Mikegug

www.facebook.com/theresistancemusic

Originally posted by Mike Gug:

Heck yeah, I've got hair! What were you expecting!? Well, now that I think about it, I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe because my thoughts are so wise (big brained) that there'd be no room for hair roots(?).

Just a snicker in contrast to your avatar. :D
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Originally posted by Bluesape:

Originally posted by Mike Gug:

Just a snicker in contrast to your avatar. :D
Ah! That's right! Ben! I gotta get a personal avatar...

Tedster, I'm the guy on the right.

Mikegug

www.facebook.com/theresistancemusic

I see you use Photobucket also. :thu:

I just started using them about a month ago...$25 for the year, without limits (well, a few...but not on the amount of data that you move).

Why don't you just embed the image into the thread...rather than posting a link to it...?

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

The size Miro posted was how big it appeared when I clicked the link, so no, he didn't need to resize it from its' current form. (When I clicked the link the new tab in Firefox had the file name and its' size (400 x 299 pixels.)

Can't wait to read about the trip, Mike.

BTW - Forget about the full form if all you need is to post a pic. Simply type ,%20then%20paste%20the%20pic.

If you're even a mediocre typist (me!) it pays to learn the UBB tags and type them. Nothing wrong with the buttons, though.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived