Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I wonder how many of our guitar heroes lurk here.

Gruupi

I just wonder if any of our famous guitar heroes lurk here but do not post. I am sure some of them read GP and would be led to this forum. I could see problems with posting alot, you could be taken the wrong way and end up with negative publicity. But it would be funny to think that say jeff Beck or someone else of that stature was reading our discussions daily.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by muzakal:

they could post without revealing who they are

Gosh... I must fess'up. "BiC" doesn't stand for "Brother in Christ".

"B" is actually my middle initial.

"I" is the initial of my birth place, "Itta Bena".

"C" is the 3rd letter in the name of the love of my life.

God Bless,

Riley ;)

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

I guess it is time for me to speak up as well.

I have had a long standing career in Hollywood but my first love was always music. I am huge internationally but never could get my music appreciated much in the United States.

I had a major impact on the destruction of the Berlin Wall although I was never given the credit I so rightfully deserved.

Yes, I am David Hasselhoff. If I can help any of you please do not hesitate to ask. No I can't hook you up with anyone from Baywatch so do not bother asking.

Your friend,

Dave

Originally posted by Dazed:

Yes, I am David Hasselhoff. If I can help any of you please do not hesitate to ask. No I can't hook you up with anyone from Baywatch so do not bother asking.

Your friend,

Dave

Bro, Back in the day, when Knight Rider was Hot, I used to Metalize the theme; rhythm and melody part and all. Very catchy tune.

I'm working on my guitar heroship at the moment.

But I have it on good authority that I'm the third cousin twice removed of the legendary Australian guitarist Schmicklehead McGuinty, who was a primary influence on Ace Frehley. Or so he says :)

"I used to be "with it", but then they changed what "it" was! Now what I'm with isn't "it", and what is "it" is weird and scary to me. IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!" - Grampa Simpson

I never did get over that term `guitar hero`...

It`s-Guitar Man!

Watch him bend steel with his bare whammy bar

Leap tall intervals with his index finger and pinky

and who, disguised as an underpaid functionary in a medium sized company, fights a never-ending battle for truth, live music and affordable gear.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

I guess it is time for me to speak up as well.

I have had a long standing career in Hollywood but my first love was always music. I am huge internationally but never could get my music appreciated much in the United States.

I had a major impact on the destruction of the Berlin Wall although I was never given the credit I so rightfully deserved.

Your friend,

Dave

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/funk_jazz/Hasselhoff.gif

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington III.:

Speaking of the Berlin Wall... is this woman for real?

http://www.berlinermauer.se/

What do you suppose cemented this relationship? :P

I'm a legend in my own mind.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Yes, and I am actually Schnookie "the Dirtbag" Okole, and my following is rabid ...not that they really like me or anything, my playing just appeals to folks with the rabies...

Always remember that you�re unique. Just like everyone else.

Originally posted by Gruupi:

Hehe, I really had no idea which direction this thread would take, but I certainly didn't anticipate this.

Well, you know how we are!!!!

Seriously, Dan Erlewine the Guitar Repair Guru (he's a hero to some of us) Pops in and out. I think Caevan originally invited him.

Lynn G

Archived