Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tele Pickers enter here Post Your Music!

mother-plucker

Hey everybody,

Columbus Ohio Guitarist Doug Seven has a great

chicken pickin telecaster intrumental video.

If you like, Brad paisley, Brent Mason, Danny Gatton, Johnny Hiland, Albert Lee and other Country guys, you'll like this:

http://www.sizzlingguitarlicks.com/intro-movie.html

Tell me how ya think!

I love talking in third person...

Thanks so much for looking!

I'm honored to be a part of this forum.

~D

You can lead a horse to water,

but he'll never swim on his back.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, I didn't think it was spam since there's no commercial link in the forum post.

I'm just trying to get my music out there.

If I've offended anyone, please feel free to remove the post.

Best wishes,

~Doug

Your other post in the thread "New Guy" is a "Cut and paste" of this same post. You didn't introduce yourself or say hi, you just posted spam.

If you took two seconds to look at the other threads here, you'd see there is an area for posting your music and and area for posting spam at the top of the page.

Offended doesn't cover it. I'm sick of hit and run spam.

Well don't lose any sleep over it. Get it removed!

The internet is a cruel place sometimes, I thought musicians had a safe place to spread their music and news. The fact is WE DO, it's just not here obviously.

Originally posted by mother-plucker:

Well don't lose any sleep over it. Get it removed!

You have it posted in four places! We get one of you guys in here each week. Do you know how much work that would be?

The internet is a cruel place sometimes, I thought musicians had a safe place to spread their music and news. The fact is WE DO, it's just not here obviously.
You can post your music here. in the "Post your music here" thread. In the amount of time it took you to post your spam all over the place, you could have set up a nice post in the right place for it and had a great welcome from everyone. People would have listened no problem.

The problem is, your post wasn't sharing, it was spam.

I had a look at your site. This is definitely better suited in the "Spam thread or things for sale or things you are seeking ". It is not your music but a tape you are selling. This being said, there are quite a few folks here that would be interested in such a tape.

I should also mention that your video crashes the Firefox Browser and corrupts it's settings. You may want to look into that.

You're alright Mother-plucker. I saw that you removed those posts.

Sorry for the harsh welcome, but you must understand that most of these guys post spam and never return. It's frustrating.

As I mentioned, there are quite a few folks here who might be interested in your video. You should maybe add a link to your website in your signature line.

Archived