Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Samick STR 100 AM Tele Ray Benson

Andy Weber

Dear Fellow Guitar Players

I'm a professional guitar player from Switzerland/Europe and I'm looking desperatly for a Samick STR 100 AM Tele-Style Ray Benson Signature Electric Guitar (contoured alder body maple flame top, maple neck s/s/h pup configuration.) If anybody of you likes to sell this guitar or knows where I can buy one please get in touch with me at fuchsclaudia@hotmail.com.

All the best

Andy Weber

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, the Ray Benson model is quite different from the Blues Saraceno tv20.

it is trad tele shaped with a unique pickguard, later models had a texas shaped pickguard. i think the official colour was a trans orange. i can't remember but something tells me it had a humbucker or two, maybe hot rails. three pickups if i recall. the ones i have seen had the Valley Arts headstock.

sweet looking axe.

i hope you have luck Andy. so i guess Samick has discontinued these?

Hello rw2003

Thank's a lot for checking the net for the guitar. I'm also found this link nearly one year ago and called with the shop assistent. The problem is the site is an old one. Now I tryed it again by email and nothing happens. Thats why I have to look further for the guitar. If you hear something about the guitar please let me know.

All the best

Andy Weber

Dear Fellow Guitar Players

If you read my reply to the message of rw2003 you know that I had no luck with the link to cates music music store in TN.

Thats why I'm looking further to the Samick STR 100 AM Tele-Style Ray Benson Signature Electric Guitar (contoured alder body maple flame top, maple neck s/s/h pup configuration).

Please let me know if somebody of you know where I can buy this guitar.

All the best

Andy Weber

Dear fellow guitar players

I'm desperatly looking for the Samick STR 100 AM Tele Ray Benson guitar. I planned to show a picture of the guitar in place but it's not possible (technical reasons). If somebody of you will help me looking for the guitar I will send you the picture via e-mail. My e-mail: fuchsclaudia@hotmail.com.

Thank's a million for helping.

Best regards.

Andy Weber

Archived