Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Strange sighting

DC Ross

So, I saw something somewhat surreal yesterday. Any guesses?

It was Debbie Gibson. At Costco. Singing Crocodile Rock. Into a karaoke machine. I really wanted to scream out DEBBIE GIBSON IS PREGNANT WITH MY TWO HEADED LOVE-CHILD but I thought that might be considered rude by some. :D

It's not simple to be simple.

-H. Matisse

Ross Precision Guitars

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DC Ross:

"I really wanted to scream out DEBBIE GIBSON IS PREGNANT WITH MY TWO HEADED LOVE-CHILD but I thought that might be considered rude by some." :D

Yeah, you're right; you might have been contacted shortly thereafter by the Attourney-General for the Two-Headed Love Children's Anti-Defamation Society. But chances are low, they seem to have a hard time making up their minds on things...

Besides, Debbie Gibson had only days before just given birth to my web-fingered psionic amphibious love triplets.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Dances With Werewolves:

Originally posted by DC Ross:

"I really wanted to scream out DEBBIE GIBSON IS PREGNANT WITH MY TWO HEADED LOVE-CHILD but I thought that might be considered rude by some." :D

Yeah, you're right; you might have been contacted shortly thereafter by the Attourney-General for the Two-Headed Love Children's Anti-Defamation Society. But chances are low, they seem to have a hard time making up their minds on things...

Besides, Debbie Gibson had only days before just given birth to my web-fingered psionic amphibious love triplets.

I had one of those once..but had to get rid of it..it ate too much! :D:wave:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Who the heck's Debbie Gibson?

She is quite a babe these days! She started singing at malls and developed a following. Her big hit was "I Think We're Alone Now".

Has she moved onto bigger and better things by singing at Costcos? Was she doing a gig?

Mikegug

www.facebook.com/theresistancemusic

Originally posted by Mike Gug:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Who the heck's Debbie Gibson?

She is quite a babe these days! She started singing at malls and developed a following. Her big hit was "I Think We're Alone Now".

No, no, that was Tiffany.

Of course considering the only appreciable difference between the two of them is the name, I'll give you a free pass :D

Debbie Gibsons thig was her self produced "Electric Youth".

I saw DG and Tiffany on a double bill in the 80's. I can't remember who opened for who. It was a "date" concert. The things you'll do for love as a teenager.

Peace,

Paul

Peace,

Paul

----------------------

Originally posted by FJ:

they've both posed for Playboy in the last year.

surprisingly yummy :love:

you gotta be kidding me!

Wow, these girls were the epitome of 80's teeny bopper innocence in pop music, weren't they? At least that was the impression I had when I argued w/ some girls who were their fans in my early teenage years.

I mean, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Lindsay Lohan, their counterparts nowadays, are all crack-whores and Vegas-sluts compared to Debbie and Tiffany!

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

--from 'Beyond Good and Evil', by Friedrich Nietzsche

My MySpace Space

Archived