Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

check your death clock: you might have to practice more

Bbach1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KPB:

"I don't buy this stuff. Keith Richards is dead but he still gets to play guitar."

TOO damn funny! :D:D:D:thu:

Hmmn, according to the DEATH CLOCK I'm less than halfway through my lifespan right now, and that's NOT what I expected. (Although, come to think of it, I did select "Optimistic Mode".)

Personally, though, I do intend to see 200 if I can; that's how old I want to get to be, little more, little less. At least, that's my mindset, I'm not going to be particularly likely to throw in the towel at any setback that comes down the pike...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Dances With Werewolves:

Originally posted by KPB:

"I don't buy this stuff. Keith Richards is dead but he still gets to play guitar."

TOO damn funny! :D:D:D:thu:

I shouldn't pick on ol' Keith. A few weeks ago after Katrina hit, there was some kind of New Orleans music benefit playing on VH1.

I turned it on just before they were to announce Keith Richards to get up and play a song. I said to myself... oh boy... he's probably too braindead to remember what a barre chord is.

Surprise, surprise... he rocked. I was impressed.

Originally posted by Hfx_Buzz:

Originally posted by LeftyBlues:

I plan on living forever...so far, so good! :D

Hey...that's mine! :D
Sorry Buzz!!! Didn't mean to rip you off, I actually meant it as a tribute to your good taste in quotes! As to the "Keith is dead" comments, I saw dem boyz in Pittsboig a few weeks back and can say he's VERY much alive!

L.B.

I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

Apparently, as a 35-year-old non-smoker I only have 14 years to live. Might as well catch in those RRSPs and buy lots of guitars!

On the other hand, if i change my outlook to Sadistic I'll be dead by May 2007! If I become optimistic, I'll be around to 2055. I guess if you're an optimistic sadist I'd live to 2031 ...

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

i checked the wife as well. ;)

she didn't do as good. so in 2011 i get a new guitar. ;)

LOL: So what do you have in mind? Or are you going to wait to see what comes out in the next 5-6 years?
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

pessimistic: Friday, November 25, 2005 - oh well, guess I won't have to worry about Christmas shopping and will that turkey fint in the oven :)

normal: Thursday, January 1, 2026 - at least I get to celebrate New years Eve, or would that be the cause??? :confused:

sadistic: Wednesday, January 1, 1992!! "Sorry your time has expired" I've been dead for 13 years and NOBODY TOLD ME??? Someone's gonna get his @ss kicked!!

optimistic: Saturday, March 10, 2040 - another 35 years of GAS... that's gonna be SOME collection ;)

- due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been SWITCHED OFF

Well...at least I won't have to worry about the extra 25 lbs I've been planning to shed. :D

According to the Death Clock...I changed my BMI from <25 all the way up to 29...and I still get the same date.

Also...how the heck does anyone know if they are "Normal"... ;)

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

Originally posted by miroslav:

Well...at least I won't have to worry about the extra 25 lbs I've been planning to shed. :D

According to the Death Clock...I changed my BMI from <25 all the way up to 29...and I still get the same date.

Also...how the heck does anyone know if they are "Normal"... ;)

We're all normal...at least within our own frame of reference. If we are in a room full of people just like us, we are perfectly normal. If we are the only one of our kind in the room, we are completely abnormal.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Originally posted by miroslav:

Oh man...I didn't even try that. If I put my BMI all the way up it actually says I'll live a few years longer. However, if I switch between 'pessimistic' and 'optimistic' I gain an extra 40 years! Ya think that things a little broken or what??

Tom

http://www.digitalaudiorock.com

The Protools Plugin Preset Co-op

Archived