Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ren and Stimpy intro/ending songs

Hardtail

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the name of the group playing on Ren and Stimpy is Screaming Leiderhosen. A few years back Sony released a CD called You Eediot!, which had soundtrack stuff and some original material from the show, including some extended stuff with some more smoking guitar.

I'm looking out for the SpongeBob Halloween episodes DVD, as the soundtracks for those were written and performed by a psycho surf band called The Ghastly Ones (I found their A Haunting We Will Go-Go in a bargain bin in NYC and have been grooving on it since)

About ten years ago Disney, seeing the success of R&S, did their own version of it called Schnookums & Meat . What made it interesting, other than seeing Disney rip off another's formula, was that the theme song was done by The Hellecasters!

And I always dug Joe Perry's theme song for FOX's Spider-Man cartoon in the 90s. Some cool guitar tones there!

"I used to be "with it", but then they changed what "it" was! Now what I'm with isn't "it", and what is "it" is weird and scary to me. IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!" - Grampa Simpson

no sir, I don't need it. But, tell you what I do need - I need a rubber walrus protector! (pulls out walrus)

walrus: " call the poleeeeeccccceeee!"

"I used to be "with it", but then they changed what "it" was! Now what I'm with isn't "it", and what is "it" is weird and scary to me. IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!" - Grampa Simpson

We used to do the theme music for the show "The Banana Splits" as our second set opener. That woke people up I can tell you. :eek:

The best reception we ever got for it was at a biker bar in Brunswick GA. They went nuts applauding. After the show a bunch of them yelled out "Banana Splits!" hoping we'd play it again. Yeah, bikers are a real tough crowd. ;):D (most are pretty nice people)

Born on the Bayou

Originally posted by dreibel:

no sir, I don't need it. But, tell you what I do need - I need a rubber walrus protector! (pulls out walrus)

walrus: " call the poleeeeeccccceeee!"

Yes, that was a good one. I bought the first 3 seasons worth of DVDs and that one is one of them.

Archived