Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It came!

mash

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its setup quite, well, though I'll probably get some adjustments done. I just tuned it and started playing. It sounds great. I dont know what gage strings, all it said was "Equipped with GHS strings."

The guy at Rondo music is great, he answered all my questions (I usually got a responce in less than 5 minutes) and it come in 3 days (ordered wed). I couldnt be happier with it.

Web site says 10 lbs. This is the upgraded version without being the deluxe version with the ebony finger board.

mash: where is the page that compares all of the models?

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Ok, the review is up on harmony central...

Price Paid: US $309.99

Features: 9

Bone nut (also includes a graphite nut), Alnico Pickups, hand filed frets, Canadian maple top, solid mahogany top body, grover tuners, jumbo frets, 22 fret set neck, and mother of pearl neck inlays.

Sound: 9

The sound is incredible. I play southern, classic, and heavy rock, and this guitar covers all of them very well. It has the nice Les Paul tone guitar players loves. I have a small, 15W Line 6 Spider II amp, and the Agile sounds great with it. From Clean to Insane, this guitar sounds great. The sound is very rich, with a variety of tones. This is a great guitar for all styles of music.

Action, Fit, & Finish: 10

The finish is incredible, even better than pictured on the Rondo Music site. I have found no flaws with this guitar, it came with nice GHS strings installed and it was ready to play. Though made in Korea, I still haven't found anything wrong with it. The finish is incredible quality, you could almost mistake it for a Gibson if you didn't know better.

Reliability/Durability: 8

At 10lbs, this thing seems just as sturdy as a Les paul. It was built very well, strdy as can be. The finish looks and feels incredible, it would take a lot to wear it off. The strap buttons are very small, and though I haven't had any problems with them yet, I will probably get some strap locks to make sure it's as sturdy as possible. The only thing I would worry about during a gig would be popping a string, but I haven't so far and I would worry about that with any guitar.

Customer Support: 10

The customer support was great. I emailed him frequently, and almost all of them were answered within 5 minutes of sending the email. Also, i ordered this on a Wednesday, and recieved it via FedEx that Saturday. With only a 3 days wait, I have nothing to complain about.

Overall Rating: 10

I've been playing for about 2 years. I previously had a Squier Bullet, which was good to learn on and see if I wanted to go on or not, but I wanted to upgrade. I've always loved the Les Paul look and sound, but it would take me a while to even get the money for an Epiphone. I'm extremely glad I found out about Agiles, because I love it even more than Epiphones and it cost only $310. If stolen, I would definatley buy another one. This guitar is awesome for the money. 10/10 value easily.

Link

Archived