Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guitar Software

Hardtail

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darklava:

Yes and I like it a lot 29.00 but it was worth it.

It does look good (I'm messing with the trial version). They want $49.95 for it now so I'm trying to decide if I want it.

Something like this is what I'm looking for though. Speed transcends all styles and with my 12 year layoff, it's sorely lacking in my skill set right now.

Thanks again. They didn't have stuff like this when I was playing guitar seriously. That's why I'm making an inquiry about it here.

Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

I was going to say something smartass like

"I haven't figured out how to fret, pick, and mouse at the same time" but I wont....

I hear ya. I can slip the pick under the pick guard (Les Paul) when doing harmonic taps but I can't fit the mouse under there. :P

Originally posted by Guitar Geezer:

I was going to say something smartass like

"I haven't figured out how to fret, pick, and mouse at the same time" but I wont....

OOOPS, I DID ;)

:wave:

Seriously, don't know of many for the MAC (I'm an old graphic designer).

I guess that's another reason why we have Macs and PCs. Well, that and my wife is a graphic artist. :cool:

Born on the Bayou

I have a product called Jam Tracks. It is 41 high quality backing tracks arranged by scale type. The software displays the appropriate scale patterns onscreen. You can find out more here: Under The Groove website

For those that don't like practicing with a computer, the disc can also be played in any audio CD player.

Year End Sale:

Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends December 31.

www.UnderTheGroove.com

Originally posted by UnderTheGroove:

I have a product called Jam Tracks. It is 41 high quality backing tracks arranged by scale type. The software displays the appropriate scale patterns onscreen. You can find out more here: Under The Groove website

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this software JAM TRACKS.. Ive been enjoying it for three weeks now and it is an excellant product!!!! :thu::thu::thu:

For those that don't like practicing with a computer, the disc can also be played in any audio CD player.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by UnderTheGroove:

You may be hearing from me about this product.

I'm trying to get my modal chops back by messing around with the ionian, dorian, and the phrygian (sp?) and I'm bored to tears just playing runs. I want to jam them across some chord progressions.

Originally posted by KPB:

You may be hearing from me about this product.

I'm trying to get my modal chops back by messing around with the ionian, dorian, and the phrygian (sp?) and I'm bored to tears just playing runs. I want to jam them across some chord progressions.

That's exactly what Jam Tracks was designed for. I look forward to hearing from you KPB!

Year End Sale:

Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends December 31.

www.UnderTheGroove.com

Archived