Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

VOX Ac30Cc 2x12

AWD 8T2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Warthog:

Sorry...I had just read abou 5 different posts asking for easily obtainable information..

Well, all that "easily obtainable information" didnd't get there by itself, did it? It was people just like you that put it there by answering other ppl's questions. :)

And ok, some questions are quite easy to answer, but you need to know which sites to look at.

Having said that, I wish the "search" function was bigger or more visible. Speaking for myself, when I first started hanging around here, it took me a couple of days to find it.

I had one for a few weeks. I liked it for what it is. It doesn't suit my needs for an amp but I really loved it for leads. I didn't like it as much for rythm as for lead. It is versatile in a studio. Cuts through a mix great, the master volume rocks and you can get alot of distortion if you want out of it.

Originally posted by Vince C.:

Originally posted by Warthog:

Sorry...I had just read abou 5 different posts asking for easily obtainable information..

Well, all that "easily obtainable information" didnd't get there by itself, did it? It was people just like you that put it there by answering other ppl's questions. :)

And ok, some questions are quite easy to answer, but you need to know which sites to look at.

Having said that, I wish the "search" function was bigger or more visible. Speaking for myself, when I first started hanging around here, it took me a couple of days to find it.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Google search. Just type in the name of the amp and a plethora of sites come up, most with specs.

AWD, sorry for being short, bro. I was in a bad mood...Welcome

Archived