Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Van Halen 101 book w/EVH tribute is at: www.vanhalen101book.com

Shredaholica

Well, I've received quite a few emails from people at this site who saw my first post weeks ago. The book came out today, so here's the scoop.

*"Van Halen 101"

*400 pages

*paperback

*6x9 format

*A comprehensive guide to the

amazing history, music, impact

and influence of the Mighty VH.

*Killer cover shot legendary

rock photog, Neil Zlozower.

*Foreword by Brian May of Queen

(includes story of Brian & EVH's

1983 "Star Fleet Project")

*Tribute to EVH by over 100 of

the world's greatest, including

Holdsworth, Vai, Satriani, Hetfield,

Wylde, the late great Dimebag, King,

Batten, McLaughlin, Levin, Berlin,

and many many many more...

The book retails for 28 bucks, and it won't even be available at retail outlets for another 2 or 3 weeks. But if you cruise on over to my pub's book store, www.vanhalen101book.com , you can scoop this puppy up right now for just $19.95 (+ shipping). Or you can call my pub's toll-free order line at 1-888-280-7715.

Thanks to everyone here for their support and enthusiasm. I truly appreciate all your kind words and I hope you enjoy this book.

Abel

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shredaholica:

Absolutely. No matter where you live, they will get it to you.

Thanks...

Err... no. If you run through the shopping cart, the "country" list has only two options: America and Canada ("we play both kinds: country AND western!" :):D )

She'll be right though. I'll wait until it hits other retail sites or I'll just drop these guys an email.

Weirdest thing is that I've never been into Eddie Van Halen (really!) and all of a sudden I want to read his biography :D

Err...yeah. Go back and look dude. Once you go to www.vanhalen101book.com and you click "buy" and proceed to checkout, you will be taken to

"Step 1: Enter Your Shipping Information."

Right below where it says that you'll see this:

"US/Canada, APO/Military, International"

And there will be a circle next to each term. Simply click on the circle that corresponds with where you wanna ship. If you go straight down to where it says "Country", yeah, it will only say "US, Canada." But if you clicked on the circle next to "International" FIRST, then the page reloads and where it says "Country" and read "US, Canada", it will now show the names of every major friggin' country across the globe!!! So check it out bro. Thanks...

And while this book does contain plenty of "biographical" info or whatever you wanna call it, remember it covers the band, their history, music and so forth. So if you're lookin' for seedy details of his marraige or any of that crap, you ain't gonna find it here!! haha... My book is a "comprehensive guide," dudes. Thanks.

And of course, thank you Stanner. By the way, where are you located that it took 'em 6-9 days??? Damn, I believe it should only take 2-3 to set it up and blast it off!!!

Originally posted by Shredaholica:

Err...yeah. Go back and look dude. Once you go to www.vanhalen101book.com and you click "buy" and proceed to checkout, you will be taken to

"Step 1: Enter Your Shipping Information."

Right below where it says that you'll see this:

"US/Canada, APO/Military, International"

Cool! Thanks. I usually post from work and sometimes things get too hectic. :)

Archived