Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Amp head cases

Virtual Jim

Hi all.

As I've mentioned before in my on-again-off-again stops into this forum, I play a Marshall JCM 600 head amp. (I took y'all's advice and got an Avatar cab... shit's killer. Thanks)

Anyway, I was thinking about getting a case for the head for out of town gigs. Since it's smaller than what's generally thought of as a Marshall head, I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on where to find an appropriate case. The dimensions are 565 x 460 x 265 (mm) or 22 x 18 x 10.5".

Any suggests are greatly appreciated!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Get Off Of My Case" makes my cases. It is a small company run by a local bass player. When you call, I think you get his grandmother. They also do the tour cases for local bands like Rusted Root and the Clarks. Google them.

Bill

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

I found a place on Ebay that makes cases for next to nothing. I think they are called Island Cases. Anyway the cases are cheap and they custom build them. They are thin but they are built well. You can also get a stronger case if you want (they just cost more). I've had a cabinet case for my Mesa 2x12 cab for over a year and never had a problem. Good casters. I only spent $180 for my cabinet case and that included shipping. Anyway, check em out.

Peace,

Lefty

It'll all be fine

Archived