Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Country Players: a general statement

Dr. Ellwood

This is an interesting line: how did we get from country pickers being nice people, to people looking like the devil?

Is it possible to do both at the same time, or the reverse??

Seriously, lots of country pickers PLAY great, which is the main thing to me... since I don't come into actual contact with any of them these days! That's not to say I wouldn't mind playing with them, just to see what licks I could steal, and vice versa.... ongoing shameless thievery, and still legal, than God!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "Momma says you're the Devil" gag is just a lark borrowed from an Adam Sandler movie, The Waterboy (which may have been inspired by matriarchal mayhem in Stephen King's Carey), that's all. ;)

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I'm taken back to a time long ago when I was expanding my horizons and developing a greater sence of myself and everyone around me....

A girl I'd grown up with and was part of a larger group of about a dozen 15 & 16 year olds told me that her mother was obsessed with the notion that I was evil, dark and dangerous and to be avoided.

Evil as in "not right", "of someplace else", "lock up your children".. yada yada yada....

It was all fun and games until I started to think she might clip me in a cross walk or poison me some how.

... every word of it is true.

Country Music lovers.... :freak::D

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

quote:
Originally posted by Guitars are like shoes. But louder.:

I'm taken back to a time long ago when I was expanding my horizons and developing a greater sence of myself and everyone around me....

A girl I'd grown up with and was part of a larger group of about a dozen 15 & 16 year olds told me that her mother was obsessed with the notion that I was evil, dark and dangerous and to be avoided.

Evil as in "not right", "of someplace else", "lock up your children".. yada yada yada....

It was all fun and games until I started to think she might clip me in a cross walk or poison me some how.

... every word of it is true.

Country Music lovers.... :evil:

Archived