Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This guitar sounds like sh...

Billster

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice! I was acquainted with someone in high scholl who built a bass out of a toilet seat. I never got to hear it played, so I asked him how it sounded _ "Sounds like a bass made out of a toilet seat." :rolleyes::D

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

The frets are well-seated, and their ends are dressed flush. But I'm tellin' you, they've got that roll of paper on the wrong way.

I had one of those, but with a whammy-bar; you had to jiggle the handle for it to work right.

Definitely don't want to perform "Eruption" on this one...

Would it be alright to play that 'Skynyrd song, "That Smell"?

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by CaevanO'Shite:

The frets are well-seated, and their ends are dressed flush. But I'm tellin' you, they've got that roll of paper on the wrong way.

I had one of those, but with a whammy-bar; you had to jiggle the handle for it to work right.

Definitely don't want to perform "Eruption" on this one...

Would it be alright to play that 'Skynyrd song, "That Smell"?

:D:D:D

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

Actually it's fashioned after a Smellacustic and the paper is hanging the right way. You must be confusing this with the left hand model.

Splatocaster, Smellacustic, Stratocrapper... all of these guitars sound like s$%t

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

backed into another one ey?

Well, you're just cracking me up.

Some might say that your asspirations are getting away from you, but comments like that probably belong in the crapper.

Bill

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

Archived