Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Welp... looks like it's begun

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No sir... http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011765;p=2 :( ... anyway it does not make me happy.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[b] No sir... http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011765;p=2 [Frown] ... anyway it does not make me happy. [/b] I stand corrected. But, it still doesn't make me very happy either. Maybe it has to be done, but i was really hoping for this to go a different route. Wasn't holding my breath though. .....and on the other hand, I posted out of the OFFICIAL thread. Shame on me. Sorry Craig n everyone :-/

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

I would say at this point that despite any differences of opinion about the neccessity of this war or not, we should all hope for the safe return of as many of our fighting men and women as possible. They, too, may have varying opinions of the whole matter, but no choice in their course of action. Whitefang
I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

[quote]Originally posted by whitefang: [b]I would say at this point that despite any differences of opinion about the neccessity of this war or not, we should all hope for the safe return of as many of our fighting men and women as possible. They, too, may have varying opinions of the whole matter, but no choice in their course of action. Whitefang[/b][/quote]Amen, Fang Man...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[b] I would say at this point that despite any differences of opinion about the neccessity of this war or not, we should all hope for the safe return of as many of our fighting men and women as possible. They, too, may have varying opinions of the whole matter, but no choice in their course of action. Whitefang . . . I hope for as few casualties as possible, regardless of 'affiliation'. [/b] Certainly. I'd like it very much if the Iraqi Army and civilians just stand aside -both unhindering and unexacerbated- and lets the Coalition go in, do the job, and come home. As little actual *fighting* as possible. And then the same Iraqi Soldiers and civilians that stood aside can enjoy perhaps a better life under a new government. With sanctions no longer necessary, the New Iraq can grow into a prosperous, peaceful nation. Just my thought.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Archived