Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Greetings from Busyland

Shannon

:wave: Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Been going crazy at both workplaces and haven't been able to get online much. Looks like there's some good topics going on though, hope to get a chance to catch up on my reading here this week. Hope everyone had a great Halloween, I had some bad fun but nothing too gruesome. Take care everybody, hope to talk with you soon... going through guitar info withdrawls. ;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY

Its great to hear from ya...

Hopefully things with chill out and you can spend some more time playin the gui-tar

The forumite formerly known as Cooper.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will finally know peace." Jimi Hendrix

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." Jimi Hendrix

Glad to hear from ya, Shannon! (As usual, your avatar is cool and funny, and your post brightens up the place!) Tell us about what 'n' how you've been playing on your guit-tar, girl!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Hey Shannon! :wave:

I was wondering where you had been. I was gone for a couple weeks myself, and when I came back I didn't see you anywhere.

What've you been up to (other than too much work, that is)?

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

Thanks for the warm welcome back everybody. :D Caevan you're hired as my PR man ;) Really did put a huge grin on my face to see these replies, I've been missin you guys... I've been missing a lot since I decided to live at work :rolleyes: especially my guitar :wave:

Archived