Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

any experience with Rondo Guitars?

Compact Diss

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have three Agile guitars from Rondo: two Les Paul clones (the Gold Top with P-90's and an Amber Flame) and a Gibson 335 copy that they no longer offer (due to pressure from Gibson).

All three guitars are excellent values. The build quality is very very good and to my ears sound pretty sweet.

Kurt at Rondo is easy to deal with, and if you have any questions is very quick to answer if you drop him an e-mail. They have a good return policy too that will only cost you shipping back - while I haven't had to return anything it is my understanding from others that Kurt will work with you to make things right if you aren't happy. They are a small shop that does still care about customer service.

I can't speak for the other guitars they carry (SX and Douglas, which I believe are from China...Agiles are made in Korea), but the Agiles provide great bang for the buck.

If you need more specifics, let me know.

John

I have one of their Agile AD2300 JR\'s , and it is an excellent guitar. Fit, finish, value, playability, & tone all get very high marks.

Customer service is there, too. First, they sent me a guitar that had a non-functioning truss rod. They paid to ship it back and then sent me a replacement, with no hassles at all. They are a good company to deal with.

One of these days I'm gonna change my evil ways...

one of these days...

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Band.gifhttp://www.weidenbach.net/images/storage/headbang.gif

just one more good word for Rondo guitars.

I got the Agile 3000 Goldtop with P90s and a case. They answered all my questions quickly and the guitar is a very good value.

Me and my two dogs, Remington and Winchester

Archived