Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hanks in the music biz

LiveMusic

I have a good reason for this. ;)

What Hanks do you know in music that are/were famous? I mean, either artists or songwriters.

Hank Williams

Hank Williams Jr

Hank Williams III

Hank Locklin

Hank Snow

Hank Thompson

Hank Cochran

These are all country artists. I can't think of any outside of country.

Hank Devito, I don't know much about him but I know he played steel guitar and he's written some songs, like Queen Of Hearts by Juice Newton.

AND if you can briefly state what he did, if you name a name. Writer, artist, genre, etc.?

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henry "Hank" Rollins :wave:

Although, I don't know if he went by Hank very often.

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by The BiCorcist:

Henry "Hank" Rollins :wave:

Although, I don't know if he went by Hank very often.

:) I really dig Rollins. I finally stopped "forgetting" to tell people my middle name (Henry) when he came around.

p.s. does my log on name ring a bell?

There is no substitute.

Originally posted by Joe Cole:

p.s. does my log on name ring a bell?

Joe Cool??? :confused:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

I did a search, and this is what I came up with.

Joe Cole

Joe Cole (April 4, 1961 - December 19, 1991) was a roadie for Black Flag and Rollins Band. He was also a very close friend of the musician/author Henry Rollins. He released a book on 2.13.61 publishing, Planet Joe, in which he documented his experiences on the last Black Flag tour and first Rollins Band tour. He was shot and killed in a robbery at Rollins' home on December 19, 1991.

What do I win??? :wave:

Joe Cole

Joe Cole (April 4, 1961 - December 19, 1991) was a roadie for Black Flag and Rollins Band. He was also a very close friend of the musician/author Henry Rollins. He released a book on 2.13.61 publishing, Planet Joe, in which he documented his experiences on the last Black Flag tour and first Rollins Band tour. He was shot and killed in a robbery at Rollins' home on December 19, 1991.

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1014110/i/csi02navy_ezr2.jpg:rolleyes:

Originally posted by LiveMusic:

If you name someone, if you can briefly state what he did, that would help? Writer, singer, genre, what?

That's why I included links. :wave:

Do your research, now... ;)

Originally posted by cosmo1313:

Joe Cole

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1014110/i/csi02navy_ezr2.jpg:rolleyes:
I'll take it!!! :thu:

What do I win??? :wave: [/QB]
You win ... a.... salute from over the border... :rolleyes: Sorry. Not a great prize.

Beats the t-shirt though ;) Those CSI/McGyver shows are just... not my cup of Joe.

Hot chicky in a tank top and lab coat: "if you destroy this molecule with gamma rays... the bad guy is YOU!" Yeah... that's realistic. :rolleyes:

Sorry for going OT....

There is no substitute.

Joe Cole

Rollins collected the earth with the guys brains on it and put it in a baket and placed that in his livingroom.

At least that's what I read in an interview with Rollins a few years ago.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Originally posted by FrankenJazz:

don't forget

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~maragkod/South_Park_-_Mr_Hanky_The_Christmas_Poo-front.jpg

:eek: What was in your Corn Flakes this morning, first picture of a dead cat on the side of the road and now a singing piece of poop?? :confused:

Voices inside Cosmo's head: What's the world coming to when the "seemingly sane" forumites start posting crazy things? :freak:;)

Whoops! Sorry, Hank Garland was a well known country and jazz guitarist. He was a popular Nashville sideman during the 50's. Some short clips can be found here: Hank Garland

Jamie

But never fear, you're safe with me... Well maybe. - Les

Archived